Danger Kids 8: Slipknot Danger Kids 8: Slipknot

Pretty Damn Funny

I thought it was, at least. Its crazy how these slipknot fans are so sensitive. Im a die hard Metallica fan, If this had been about them you would have gotten the same score from me. All you tards with your non-constructive comments should calm down and talk like you would if the author was standing right in front of you.

Patriot Pig Number 1 Patriot Pig Number 1

B-E-A-utiful!

Great cartoon! Insiteful without being over the top.. (Like a Bush bashing game) Loved the Circa 40's Looney Tunes styling as well as the gobs of gore free animated violence.(As is almost always the case on this site.) Kudos! Keep it up! Insite the people!

Conkers Eti-Quetti Guide2 Conkers Eti-Quetti Guide2

Stolen

Nuff said

Asparagus Asparagus

Ree-Taa-Ded

The first time I saw a clock movie I thought it was funny, merely because of the sythesized voice. I no longer do. Synthesized voices, stray pop icons (Mojo Jojo, muppets ect.) are abused to add a tiny bit of humor. At least this one wasnt dripping in unfunny sexual speeches. *cough*PUBEMUPPET*cough* In short, this toon should fuck off and let me be.

Dogbubble Dogbubble

Eat atom bomb you Beat-Nic!

Yeah... if you were trying to be deep and obscure with this flash you failed. Add a bit more plot and ditch the robot voices! Who decided those were cool in the first place? Those "clock" bastids? Anywho, read the Illuminatus trilogy if you like the obscure, then do this again.

Graeme Goes Fishing 2 Graeme Goes Fishing 2

Its like a Pan-Galactic-Gargle-Blaster

This was very, different. This fish dance scene was like someone flipped on the Improbability Drive.