Danger Kids 8: Slipknot Danger Kids 8: Slipknot

Pretty Damn Funny

I thought it was, at least. Its crazy how these slipknot fans are so sensitive. Im a die hard Metallica fan, If this had been about them you would have gotten the same score from me. All you tards with your non-constructive comments should calm down and talk like you would if the author was standing right in front of you.

Patriot Pig Number 1 Patriot Pig Number 1

B-E-A-utiful!

Great cartoon! Insiteful without being over the top.. (Like a Bush bashing game) Loved the Circa 40's Looney Tunes styling as well as the gobs of gore free animated violence.(As is almost always the case on this site.) Kudos! Keep it up! Insite the people!

Conkers Eti-Quetti Guide2 Conkers Eti-Quetti Guide2

Stolen

Nuff said

Windows XS Demo Windows XS Demo

Dis is sum pooed up squak, yo!

I definatly hate windows, it seems to get worse and take up more system resources with every new edition. I for one think you made the restarting procedure should be longer! It takes my Windows 98 computer at least 3 to 4 minutes to restart. I often think of installing linux, but my girlfreind would probably kill me, plus I couldent play counterstrike...yet. (not that it runs very well as is) Any how, funny flash, keep it up.

Celia's Tear Celia's Tear

Purdie Gud

Not bad, what program didja use? One bit i didnt like, in the few bars before the vocal sample it sounds like their is a very quiet drum loop going on, not sure, but it sounds off beat. The drums after the sample are just fine.

Mortal Kombat Retarded Jungle Mortal Kombat Retarded Jungle

Nice cuts

Good job on that man, dont you hate it when you get an idea in your head and you HAVE to work it out? Good job on the samples and cutin up the loop, I know how hard that can be. Keep eet moovin

Gusto responds:

yeah, it can be a pain. I only used one sample though, the one in the background, the rest was my own fruity crap :P